Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Check In

So far so good!  I've actually handled this technology better than I thought I could.  I like how we do everything step by step, so I'm not just thrown into it and intimidated.  I would say the only thing I would like is to maybe have a check-list for the Web 2.0 project.  I know we have a rubric, but for some reason for me visually it'd be easier to have a check list with the dates each thing is due, just to be sure I'm on track.  I've talked to other classmates and it sounds like it would benefit them as well, so this may be something good to use in the future.  And even step by step instructions to keep of every concept we go over in class would be nice to have for when I begin teaching and maybe forget how to access/create certain programs.  Overall though, I definitely don't mind coming here at 8am and I feel like everything I'm learning is something I can use for sure in my future classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment