Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Human Body using KIDSPIRATION!


1. What went well?
Kidspiration was actually very user friendly and easy to figure out!  It was very easy to insert images from google as well as link the pictures with the arrows.  

2. How will you use this tool in your professional practice/instruction in your classroom?
I think this program is great for all ages.  This might be something that I go over with young children in a large group, but I may also put it in the computer center throughout the week for the children to click on the links and discover more information about the human body they didn't know.

3. What will you do differently next time?
I really don't have anything different I would do.  I actually had website links to more than I was supposed to, but I think this would be very helpful to the children!

No comments:

Post a Comment