1. What went well?
Working with other people in my major was very helpful! Because I knew almost all of them, it was great because I knew when something was changed, it wasn't done out of bad criticism, but instead done to better improve our wiki. It was also very nice not having to meet up out of class because we all are very busy. I loved seeing what other people brought to the table, especially graphics wise. The information posted has also opened my eyes to new information and activities that will be helpful to my upcoming career.
2. How will you use this tool in your professional practice/instruction with students?
It's a great way to get students to collaborate without having them meet up after class, which can be extremely helpful with people who have full schedules. Also, it's a wonderful way for students to give suggestions to one another in order to make their project stronger, and they can give examples as to what their idea might be, and if it's not agreed upon they can delete it.
3. What will you do differently next time?
Next time it would be helpful to have a set deadline the project is due. Although it's nice to not have the stresses of having a due date initially, it makes it more stressful at the end of the project because I feel like I'm going to cram everything in at the last minute because I didn't expect it to be due at the point and time. Also, I have a lot of experience working on a wiki, but I'm still unsure of how to actually create one for my own students.
No comments:
Post a Comment