1. What went well?
Overall this whole project went well! The scavenger hunt was a really nice change of pace and a great way to work with others. Uploading the slideshow was easier than I thought!
2. How will you use this tool in your professional practice/instruction with students?
I think a great way to use this in the classroom would be for informing parents about what the children have been doing. It's a wonderful way to display what the children have found in projects and on field trips - whether they be real or virtual!
3. What will you do differently next time?
I honestly don't have many suggestions for next time. The only thing I can think of is maybe I would try going to more places on campus, such as the A&A building, to find more creative pictures to make the slideshow.
No comments:
Post a Comment