1. What went well?
I find this project EXTREMELY helpful. I love how the format is already laid out for me and I can insert my information right in. I have written resumés in the past and I've looked up many examples, but I still struggled with how exactly I should set it up because there were so many variations. I think this is very helpful and something definitely to keep in the future. It directly applies to our future.
2. How will you use this tool in your professional practice/instruction with students?
This tool would be very helpful for older students, especially students in high school and college. I would provide this as an example, as you did, and allow the students to insert their information or use this example for future reference. I could also discuss proper resumé etiquette and helpful tips.
3. What will you do differently next time?
The only suggestion I can think of is to maybe provide multiple examples, however, overall I think this tool is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment