Wednesday, November 16, 2011

iMovie - Courtney Paige Schletzer


1. What went well?
I was very surprised by how easy it was to drop in pictures in the program - and in the order I wanted!  I just saved them to my desktop (making it easy b/c I could an icon of the picture I was choosing) and drug them right into imovie!  Also, inserting the sound was very easy as well!

2. How will you use this tool in your professional practice/instruction in the classroom?
Because this project was very time consuming, I would probably only use it as an introduction about me as the teacher on the first day of school.  However, it would be very neat to make a movie at the end of the year of the class so they are able to recap what they did and how much they have learned and grown!

3. What would you do differently next time?
Well, initially it was difficult because my personal laptop had an older version of imovie.  So, I would initially suggest what versions would work for this project.  After getting this figured out, it made the process very simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment